We release the extraordinary potential of light!
Good to know
The growth of plants, their buds and flowering depends largely on the light that falls on them. Light radiation induces different effects in length from the emitted light, its intensity, plant species, as well as the stadium of its development. Light at wavelength in the 380-520 nm range is most absorbed by chlorophylls and b and plants, and the length of 610-750 nm is absorbed by the phytochromes Pr or Pfr. For example, a wavelength of about 730 nm that stimulates plants to grow upwards, light at 660 nm, an increase in vegetative power and rooting in the seedling period.
LEDs generate high-power radiation, making them more energy-efficient. LEDs produce less heat than HPS lamps, so they can be displayed in plant side or bottom lighting mode. Our solutions in the field of a wide range of products, through the selection of appropriate LED diodes.
Lighting for growing plants
- increasing the profitability of crops thanks to a significant reduction in energy consumption compared to lighting with sodium lamps
- matching lighting to the needs of plants improves the effect of photosynthesis, and thus the growth rate, quality and size of plants
- very long life time of the light source reduces the maintenance and servicing costs of the lighting installation
- supplementary lighting for greenhouse crops
- photoperiodic lighting extending the natural length of the day
- lighting of crops without light
A company with a goal
We set ourselves the goal of unleashing the extraordinary potential of light to make life brighter and the world a better place.
We serve professional markets, our solutions help our clients optimize energy consumption, increase efficiency and provide new experiences.
We focus on the use of innovative solutions that improve the quality of people’s lives. We invest in research and development. We are proud of creating products and technologies that implement our mission and change our way of life for the better.
Innovative today and tomorrow
We strive to be a pioneer of innovation and evolution of the lighting industry. As a company dealing with lighting in the Internet of Things (IoT) technology, we strive to strengthen our position in the field of integrated lighting.
Our business is divided into three business groups: Street lighting, Plant growing lighting and dedicated solutions. Using the Internet of Things solutions, we help in the creation of intelligent buildings and urban spaces.
Phone: +44 7469 076657
Adress: 27 Old Gloucester Street London